John Deere - Model HX10 - Rotary Cutter
HX10 gearcases mount on heavyduty bowl supports. These are attached to the top and bottom decks with a single, uniform weld – a strong, long-lasting base of support for the gearcase and bladeholder.
- Larger, more durable gearboxes
- Large-diameter, round-pan blade holders
- Tractor hookup available in two configurations
- Max Flow cutting chamber for a clean cut and no windrows
- Blades ensure clean cutting and fine shredding
- Gearcases and blade holders provide better performance
- Five-year limited gearbox warranty provided on every John Deere rotary cutter
- Which rotary cutter is right for me?
- Patented John Deere Double-Decker™ design for superior frame strength
- Axle, wheel supports, and wheels
- Unobstructed horizontal bottom deck protects top deck from impacts
- Safety chains and shields standard equipment for added safety