John Deere - Model W Series - Combines
If you need a reliable and easy to maintain combine that features high power and fuel efficiency with outstanding capacity in a wide range of crops and conditions, then the new W Series with proven walker technology is just right for you. Spacious Delux Cab Up to 10,000 litre grain tank capacity Top quality grain even at high volumes. With the new W Series combine you power through the harvest with ease.
- Intelligent adjustment that thinks with you: Harvesting conditions are always changing, sometimes from hour to hour, and that’s something that normal automatic crop settings can’t accommodate. To match machine settings to crop conditions, John Deere’s Interactive Combine adjust (ICA) is the ideal and comfortable solution. The operator sets harvest priorities – for instance, grain loss, grain damage, grain tank sample or straw quality – according to your requirements. He then identifies the function that should be optimised and the machine responds by displaying modified settings. Once approved by the operator, the machine automatically executes the changes. Unlike lesser systems, ICA also adjusts the concave position and threshing cylinder speed, so that all the important components are working together in harmony to produce the best results. ICA interfaces perfectly with the standard W Series armrest display, so there’s no need for a secondary display monitor, saving both expense and clutter in the cab.
- The spacious new Deluxe Cab keeps operators alert, relaxed and productive – no matter how long the job takes or how tough the going gets.
- Ergonomic Controls
All the controls are logical, ergonomic and easy to understand. The tilt-and-telescope steering column adjusts to fit your operators in seconds. And the ’soft touch’ switches make it easier than ever to fine-tune your combine’s performance
- Superb Visibility
Unparalleled visibility levels give the operator outstanding comfort and and the ability to keep the harvest under control at a glance. The ultimate visibility comes from the new shape and design of cab corner posts and increased glass area.
HVAC - Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning
The new climate control system helps you keep cool even when things get hot.
- With a Command Touch armrest, a Command Center armrest display and digital corner post display, the W-Series provides effortless control over all operations.
Master Control Lever
The master control lever fits your hand perfectly to give you remarkably smooth hydrostatic speed control. It also controls feederhouse raise/lower, reel raise/ lower, reel fore/aft, return-to cut mode, emergency stop, NEW AutoTrac Resume button, and optional active stubble height and float pressure functions.
The CommandArm console makes it easy and convenient to maximize productivity. Controls are intuitive to understand, and fast to locate. All frequently-used functions have ‘hot keys’ located here for intuitive, easy machine adjustment. These include:
- Common harvesting adjustments
- Transmission and HillMaster controls
- Air conditioning controls
- Light controls