Johnson - V-Runner
The V-Runner is a non-powered, multi-purpose row crop sled that uses V-Runners in the furrows for the guidance needed in precision farming.
The V-Runner is primarily used for precision planting, applying fertilizer (dry or liquid), applying insecticide (dry or liquid), cultivating, and dead-bed splitting. Additionally, it can be used to list in certain soil conditions.
- Five 2-1/4″ high tensile strength tool bars – adjustable fore and aft
- Unique truss structure design provides rigidity with minimum weight
- Short or long pontoons available for guidance and stability
- Wearing parts come with replaceable wear plates
- Strongest Category II/III three point hitch available
- Quick Hitch
- Flat Runners
- Available in most any bed size configuration