Joker - Model RT - Disc Harrows
Produces high quantities of fine soil. Efficient consolidation in the germination horizon. No problems with long harvest residues and shallow cultivation. High clearance as the disc elements are mounted in pairs. Excellent operational results. Good penetration due to aggressive, serrated hollow discs. Cone-shaped discs for a constant cutting angle of 17°. Compact machine with high levelling capacity. Discs are mounted in rubber elements, thus increasing the operational life and improving the contour-following qualities. Double RollPack packer with U-profile rings (Ø 55 cm)
- Very sturdy and suitable for all types of soil. Resistant to stones even at high speeds. Linked packer rings for excellent self-cleaning.
- Middle chassis for excellent driving behaviour on the road and smooth running of the machine in the field
- High operational reliability due to the large spacing between the DiscSystem rows and the packer
- Depth control wheels for an exact maintenance of the working depth and a very good adaption to the terrain
- New options like an hydraulic depth control or a front CrossBar