JRCO - Model 800 - Zero Turn Sprayer
JRCO Zero-Turn Sprayer combined with the JRCO Electric Broadcast Spreader turns any zero-turn mower into a complete turf application vehicle! The JRCO Zero-Turn Sprayer uses a high capacity Udor diaphragm pump driven by a Briggs & Stratton 550 Series engine to provide power for all day spraying. Ultra low drift Turbo Teejet spray tips minimize spray drift and check valve nozzle bodies prevent drips when not spraying. A hydraulic agitator keeps chemicals mixed and fresh in the tank.
The 30 gallon sprayer quickly attaches to your mower with clevis pins. A compact rigid frame with pneumatic swivel wheels and rigid two point hitch prevents jackknifing when backing. A three section break-away boom folds to 5, 8 and 11-foot widths with individual zone control valves. A spray gun with 10-foot hose for spot or shrub spraying is included.
- 30 gallon poly tank.
- Compact rigid frame with swivel wheels prevents jackknifing.
- Briggs and Stratton® 550 Series engine.
- Engine driven Udor® diaphragm pump for increased capacity.
- 3 section breakaway boom. 5, 8, or 11 foot spray pattern with individual zone control valves.
- Hydraulic agitator keeps chemical mixed and fresh in the tank.
- Spray gun with 10 foot hose for spot or shrub spraying.
- Turbo Teejet® tips for ultra low drift spray.
- Check valve nozzle bodies prevent drips when not spraying.
- Tip strainers prevent clogging.
- Rear hitch bracket included.
- Quick disconnect - only 4 clevis pins remove the sprayer and controls.
- Shipping Weight : 150 lbs.
- Width (Booms Extended) : 11 ft. 2 in.
- Width (Booms Folded) : 53 in.
- Length : 45 in.
- Height : 35 in.
- Warranty : 90 day limited