JUMBO - Model CC-S Series - Heavy Duty Elevator Bucket
The JUMBO™ CC-S is an ultra heavy duty version of the CC-S heavy duty elevator bucket, and part of 4B's High Efficiency™ bucket range. It is intended for the most severe applications, including port terminals, ethanol plants and highly abrasive materials. It offers the greatest capacity and thickest front lip, corners and walls available. The unique Iceberg® Edge front face delivers impact resistance and long life. It shares the proven geometry and design features of the CC-S, including the benefit of stackability, which saves on freight costs and storage space. The JUMBO CC-S is molded from virgin HDPE (nylon and urethane also available) for ultra heavy duty strength and durability.
- Virgin HDPE, Nylon or Urethane
- HDPE: -120° F to 200° F
- Nylon: -60° F to 300° F
- Urethane: -60° F to 210° F
- Maximum Capacity
- Ultra Tough and Flexible
- Thickest Front Lip, Walls and Corners for Long Life
- Stackable Design for Efficient Shipping and Storage
- Tapered Bottom for Closer Vertical Spacing (Projection +1/2')
- Free Flowing Agro-Industrial Materials: Grains, Feeds, Fertilizer and Pellets.
- Also Suited for Rough & Abrasive Materials: Frac Sand, Cement and Aggregates.