Junior - Model DC Series - Battery-Operated Controllers
When AC power is a problem, the JUNIOR DC battery-operated controllers are the solution! Whether for temporary operations like irrigation system wire repairs or permanent applications where AC power to the valves is expensive or impractical, the JUNIOR DC controllers can handle the job. And because valve boxes occasionally flood, these valve-mounted controllers are waterproof! For water savings, JUNIOR DC controllers are compatible with wired rain sensors.
Provides automatic irrigation in areas withour A.C. power
- Waterproof (IP68)
To survive the occasional flooded valve box..
- Valve Mount or Wall Mount option
Mount right on the D.C. solenoid or wall mount up to 900’ away
- 1- and 4-Station models
For temporary power to one valve or permanent power to a system without A.C.
- Compatible with wired rainsensor™
Saves water by preventing irrigation during a downpour
- Use irritrol DCL, DC latching solenoid
- 3 start times per program
- Watering Time: 1-155 minutes (in 1-minute increments)
- Water Budgeting (10% to 200%)
- 7-day “select day” watering schedule or day intervals from 1-14 days
- Uses one, 9-volt, Alkaline battery
- Output to solenoid is a DC pulse
- Use with Irritrol “DCL”, DC, latching solenoids and Irritrol valves
- cULus listed
- Maximum wire length to DCL: 660’ to 960’ depending on wire gauge (see below)