Model Jupiter II - Mounted Reversible Ploughs
Mounted reversible ploughs JUPITER II 120/100 and 140/100 are used for ploughing of loamy soils with resistance to 120 kPa with shear bolt protection of plough bodies and for ploughing of stony soils with restinace to 90 kPa with spring Non-stop mechanism.
Mounted reversible ploughs JUPITER II 120/100 and 140/100 are used for ploughing of loamy soils with resistance to 90 kPa with shear bolt protection of plough bodies and for ploughing of stony soils with restinace to 70 kPa with spring Non-stop mechanism. Modular system of ploughs JUPITER II 120/90, 120/100 allows to instalation of 3-4 ploughs bodies and 4-5 plough bodies in case of JUPITER II 140/90 a 140/100.
Suitably selected ploughing system - plough bodies, skimmers and coulters ensures an excellent work in the given soils - good crumbling of hunk and good quality burying of organic residues.
By means of the adjustment system for setting of the plough the required working width of the first share can be achieved, while the set-up working width does not change any more due to the consecutive correction of the pull-line. Reversible, hydraulically controlled execition type of plough enables good quality ploughing of land from any side avoiding ridge and furrow as with single-sided ploughs. It is possible to aggregate a land packar or clod crusher whose utilisation will save at least one working operation in the follow-up pre-sowing preparation.
- the support frame is made of special microalloyed fine-grained tube of diameter 12 mm, or 14 mm and material thickness of 10 mm
- the wearing parts are made of special abrasion-resistant steel
- one operation controls rotation of the plough by means of a double-action hydraulic cilinder with an integrated automatic switching
- using trashboards or skimmers allow to a perfect burying of plant residues
- choise of further accessories and plough bodies
Machine Description and Accessories
- The plough consists of rotary head, connecting rod, frame, wheel, holders and plough bodies (universal, slatted or semihelicoidal).
Rotary head is used for connecting plough to the tractor. Rotary head is connected via a connecting rod to the frame of the plough. On the rotary head is installed double-acting hydraulic cylinder with integral automatic switching. It ensures a frame rotating around the axis of rotary heads and connecting rod. To accurately setting of ploughing depth serves depth wheel. For transport on roads plough is equipped with traffic signs.
On the request we can also equip plough by skimmers, plain discs, packer arm, share knives or furrow cutters.
As a driven machine we can agregate land packer to plough, whose utilisation will save at least one working operation in the follow-up pre-sowing preparation. Even on heavy soils is echieved re-compaction by using land packer, crumbling clods, and good alignment of the surface.
Plough turning is ensured by hydraulic circuit through multifunction cube placed on the piston of slewing mechanism, which automatically turns the plough and, if the use of 'memory' cylinder, which also provides function of this equipment, whereas the operator gives only one instruction by moving a lever.
Shear Hub Mechanism
The plough bodies are protected against overload or damage caused by an obstacle in the soil with shear securing unit. (share bolt version) If share bolt was cut, ploughing body is deflected, we stop, put plough up, loosen nut of the pin connection, remove remains of the bolt, turn the plough body into the original position. We put new share bolt to hole and tighten nut of the pin connection.
The spring mechanism enables lifting of the ploufh body when it is confronted with a solid obstacle in the soil. After getting over the obstacle the body is automatically dropped into the original depth and position. The lock-in securing unit is protected by a shear bolt. Depending on soil conditions (heavy or light soil), the springs must be more or less pre-tensioned by adjusting screws, and so that the spring mechanism worked only when the plough hits an obstacle.
By the correctly selected type of ploughing body ensures an axcellent work in the given soil. Therefore we offer you a choise of six types of plough bodies: UN350, UN400, POL350, PA400, KV9, KV28 (from 9/2012) details can be found here
Setting the Width of Plough Body
The width of one plough body is stepped adjustable to: 300, 350, 400, 450 and 500 mm (Jupiter 120 max 400 mm). The width can be changed according to the type of plough body, your agronomic requirements, or with respect to ploughing ratio.
The width of plough bodies is set to the default installation of 400 mm.
The Width Adjusting of the First Plough Body
Only optimally setting plough can be operational and effective, so it should always pay attention to the correct setting width to the first plough body and the right pull line of the plough. Pomocí stavěcích šroubů se provede seřízení pluhu ve dvou krocích. By the help of setting screws we make adjustment of plough in two steps..
- l. Step - set the required width of the first plough body (outer screw)
- 2. Step - set the optimum tension of the plough. Optimum tension adjustment does not affect the Plough width of the front plough body. Herewith is eliminated width adjustment of the front furrow (internal screw)
Setting Options of Plough Bodies
- Adjusting the 'heel / toe' in the transverse plane - transverse plane is adjusted by using the trapezoidal screw on the head of plough
- Adjusting the 'heel / toe' in the longitudinal plane - longitudinal plane is adjusted on the frog of plough body by the help of a screw on the principle of changing position of the frog to the tine.