The BOBMAN COMFORT is a specifically designed bedding machine for applying separated manure solids (green bedding) or a mix of chopped straw, lime and water in livestock stalls. The BOBMAN COMFORT can also be used for applying inorganic bedding, such as hydrated lime or pulverized gypsum in livestock stalls.
The BOBMAN COMFORT can brush the lying areas, add bedding material to the cubicle beds and clean manure from the floor in one pass!
With the new BOBMAN COMFORT you can load up to 1,1 m3 of green bedding or a mix of straw, lime and water and apply it directly to the stall beds to help to maintain clean and dry cubicle beds for your livestock.
The BOBMAN COMFORT will make regular cleaning and maintenance work easy. Using the BOBMAN on a regular basis will improve hygiene in the cow housing, prevent diseases and maintain good health and well-being of the cows, leading to high volume and quality milk.
- Reduces the time taken to load and apply bedding to the stall beds
- Reduces the time taken to clean out the stalls or the milking cubicles
- Helps to maintain cow cleanliness and udder health
- Increases farming efficiency
- Can help to reduce somatic cell count
- Can help to prevent mastitis
- Helps to produce high quality milk
- Saves on the amount of bedding materials used
- Saves labour
- Clean and dry cow resting surface
- Helps to produce more milk
- Quick filling - the BOBMAN COMFORT is self-loading
- 3-in-1 - The BOBMAN COMFORT can brush the resting surface, spread the bedding to the cubicle beds and clean manure from the floor in one pass!
- The quantity of bedding material is manually adjustable
- Front light gives you better visibility
- Three Wheel-Drive
- Highly manoeuvrable
- A small turning radius of 2,1 meter
- Water-cooled diesel engine with electric starter
- Can be used in stalls with robotic system
- Easily overcomes 15 cm high edges or uneven surfaces.
- Hydraulic Brush for cleaning and sweeping the cubicles
- Parallelogram for adjusting the brush when sweeping the stalls of different high
- Hydraulic Scraper for cleaning manure from the floor
- Feedturner for blending and pushing up the feed (front-mounted, A-frame required)
- Double Brush for fast and easy cleaning & sweeping of the feeding area (front-mounted, A-frame required)