Model K-TWO DUO - Muckspreaders
Built to the same high standard and specification as the traditional K-Two Spreader range, the Duo series encompasses the vertical beater principle where the two major features are that of high throughput combined with a wide accurate spread pattern.
Heavy duty construction, superior paint finish
The spreader is of a heavy duty construction both in body and rear spreader platform, giving ample ground and under floor clearance. The complete spreader is shot blasted before final painting to give a durable finish.
Fine, fast shred and spread
The vertical beaters are designed to finely shred and spread the material evenly across a wide bout, therefore reducing the number of passes required for total coverage. Bin emptying times are considerably faster than that of traditional type machines
Direct drive for continued reliability
Simplicity of design and a minimum number of moving components ensure continuous output under the most intensive use.
The beaters are shearbolt protected and shock damped with a direct gearbox drive, having reversible replaceable shredder teeth.
Infinitely variable control. High tensile floor system
Drive to the twin segmented floor conveyors is hydraulic with a final gearbox reduction. Infinitely variable speed provides full application rate control, with the added facility of reverse. The floor chain is case hardened for a long life and guaranteed against breakage. For handling semi solids a slurry door is available.
- Rugged construction for the most discerning user
- Very low running costs
- High tonnage throughput with constant discharge
- Large single wheel ensuring good floatation
- Excellent drawbar weight throughout spreading cycle
- Hydraulically driven floor via a double acting spool valve
- Variable floor speed control with reverse - maximum speed in reverse
- Adjustable pressure relief valve fitted to bed-drive gearbox
- Heavy duty floor system with even movement of material to the rotors at all times
- Steel fabricated drive sprockets to rear shaft (hardened material)
- Scrapers to rear drive sprockets
- Steel fabricated front shaft for a guide to rear roller
- Heavy duty stepped rotors with reversible cutters
- Spinning discs on bottom of rotors as standard
- Rubber Shock relief to rotor drive
- Heavy duty one-piece rotor drive gearbox - (1¾' Drive shafts)
- Over-run clutch fitted to centre gearbox
- Shear bolt protected rotors
- Protective cover for the rotor bearings
- Ladder fitted as standard on larger models
- Fold away light assemblies on all models
- Excellent body design with flared sides providing a 2m wide top for easier loading
- Very low - load height - ensures good visibility from tractor
- Rear tractor window protected by a stone guard