Kadioglu - Model AE1 - Inter Row Rotary Brush
The new generation of rotary brush from Kadıoğlu Ltd produces two effects as it passes down the row: firstly, it clears suckers gently and efficiently and secondly, it removes weeds at the base of the plant. The brush harvester has very strong and smooth cords that protect the vine. The aluminium shaft operates smoothly and with little vibration because of its special shape. It is therefore possible to carry out weeding effectively at 1100 rpm. With the MULTI-CLEAN you can remove both the vine buds and the weeds simultaneously with one machine.
- It is the lowest and heaviest tiller machine of its class. It is for gardens and best for greenhouses.
- With its low and dynamic form, it shows high performance on areas that are narrow, inclined and hard to cultivate.
- It can hoe a size of 1700m2 per day.
- It has speed settings and control mechanism during hoeing.
- It’s special curved knife form decreases unnecessary weight that is on the engine and breaking of knives. It presents efficiently work and incredibly soil mixing ability to user.
- Size of tilling area can be extended or narrowed.
- Special shape of tiller tool and plastic chins do not harm to bark while working on base of tree.
- It has wheeled foot for carrying.
- Honda engine that has 2 years of warranty is used as standard. (Optional engines are avaible.)
- Its quality is certificated by TSEK and it is our production.