KAHL - Extruder OEE
The extruder OEE with an exchangeable and hydraulically adjustable die is an advancement of the KAHL annular gap expander. The user-friendly and flexible plant is available in different sizes.
Many parameters can be influenced to obtain an optimum product quality:
- Starch is modified by 90 %
- The device can be used for feeds for all animal species
- High water absorption capacity
- High fat contents of up to 30 % for high energy feed are possible
- Different product shapes are possible
Shaped Fish Feed
The KAHL extruder OEE provides fish and shrimp feed with special properties for fish farming.
- Floating or very slowly sinking pellets for tilapia, carp, catfish
- Slowly sinking pellets for trout, salmon, and perch
- Water-stable pellets for crustaceans
- Rearing feed with a granular size of 0.1 - 2 mm