- The contents of the batch mixer is indicated in litres of useful contents,
- e.g. 1,000 l contents in kg = useful contents x bulk density
- e.g. 1,000 l x 0.5 t/m3 = 500 kg
- Minimum 20 %
- Maximum 110 %
- The useful contents of a mixer is abt. 70 - 80 % of the gross contents.
Field of Application
- Mixers of the construction series MAH and BWM are discontinuous mixers.
- They are used as individual machines or as batch mixers within a plant.
- Liquid addition is possible to a certain limit.
- Homogenizing of different raw materials
- Storage of non-free-flowing products (prebin;
The batch mixers of the construction series MAH and BWM can mix several solid matters (individual components) to a homogeneous mixture.