It is suitable for:
- Treatment of mash feed
- Conditioning of products prior to the pelleting press or the annular gap expander
Always favourable conditions
Due to the large volume and the adjusted retention time, steam and liquids are uniformly absorbed by the product. Our product range with six different sizes meets the highest demands for optimum conditioning:
- large volume
- case in stainless steel design
- adjustable paddles to influence the residence time, the filling degree and the mixing effect
- surface temperature sensor for measuring the product temperature
- large inspection doors facilitating any clean-out
Requirements on conditioning:
- Product and process specific conditioning is the decisive prerequisite for achieving the highest feed quality.
- Optimum conditioning is required for the effective performance of the downstream pelleting presses or annular gap expanders.
- A good filling degree of the conditioner and an appropriate retention time result in a uniform and sufficient absorption of steam and added liquids.
- The uniform distribution of the added substances will be facilitated by a thorough mixture of the solid and dry matters.
- Optimum product treatment requires precise monitoring of the conditioning parameters, such as temperature, moisture, and homogeneity of the mixture.
- V-belt drive
- Offset gear drive