Kalanchoe - Sleeve Machine
Crea-Tech international installed at the Company Knud Jepsen ( Denemark) several special machines to sleeve Kalanchoe plants.
The plants had to be provide with a barcode label, which had to be printed at the same time , and the plants had to be placed in different types of trays. This was a real challenge!
- Plants are placed manually in a carrier disc, to prevent falling over.
- Leaves are lifted to place label
- Control sensor to check if label is placed.
- Pot is placed in any type of tray, with industrial robot arm..
- Machine can be changed, within 3 minutes, to another sleeve, or tray.
- Max speed 1500 per hour.
- Proven system, at this moment there 3 of this systems operating at this company.