Kalium - Model 50 - Foliar Potassium Feeds
From Foliar Feeds
Foliar potassium with magnesium and chelated trace elements. Rapidly soluble powder formulation which can be easily applied by tractor or knapsack sprayer. A specialised foliar feed containing potassium plus sulphur with magnesium and chelated trace elements.
- Analysis: % w/w
- Potassium oxide K2O: 51.3
- Magnesium oxide MgO: 0.02
- Sulphur SO3: 45.65
- Boron (B) soluble in water: 0.010
- Copper (Cu) chelated by EDTA: 0.001
- Iron (Fe) chelated by EDTA: 0.125
- Manganese (Mn) chelated by EDTA: 0.013
- Molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water: 0.0008
- Zinc (Zn) chelated by EDTA: 0.007
Pack Size: 1 kg carton.
- For foliar application to a wide range of fruit, root and vegetable crops including top fruit and soft fruit.