- On all models the transmission occurs with long-lasting, noiseless, Poly V flat belts.
- The anchor fulcrum of the trestle is unbreakable as it rotates on oscillating bearings.
- The cutting blade is protected laterally with Ertalon guides.
- The load bench and the operator’s handle on the receiver are very easy to use and handle.
- The side feed guarantees stability and safety during the working phase even with heavy and hard-to-handle logs.
- The semi-full wheels with 30 cm dia. make moving and positioning easier, also on the V.PF version for tractor.
- EL = 230 Volt 2.2 kW 50 Hz.
- EL = 400 Volt 4 kW 50 Hz.
- V.PF = for tractor with fixed PTO pump to use with cardan shaft at 450 rpm and 3-point-connector.
- 60 Hz EL-motors upon request.
THOR advantages and more...
- Perfect linear construction made entirely in pressed steel.
- S1 and S2 class electric motors with continuous operation on all versions.
- Exclusive flywheel for fast and continuous cuts.
- Magneto-thermal protections on EL-motors with high performances.
- Transmission with Poly V flat belt (never need adjusting or straining).
- Oscillating bearings also on the weighbridge fulcrum.
- Only THOR gives top value for money!
- Very strict quality controls; components and semi-finished products of exclusive European manufacture.
- 35 years of THOR experience in the sector.