Kawasaki - Model 42 ZV-2 - Articulated Wheel Loaders
Kawasaki articulated wheel loaders incorporate innovative design features coupled with extensive knowledge and experience gained from real-world applications. Kawasaki pioneered Z-Link design to provide unmatched utility, high breakout force and efficiency in its machines.
Kawasaki provides a totally focused approach to support your business. Kawasaki offers a full range of wheel loaders to handle virtually any task. Kawasaki engineers work with end users all over the country to access and review their wheel loader needs. With inhouse special application engineers, Kawasaki is capable of responding to new industry demands quickly with comprehensive solutions.
Kawasaki designs and builds world-class wheel loaders with an established reputation for quality and reliability. The sales and service operations are headquartered in Kennesaw, Georgia, near Atlanta. Fabrication and machine assembly takes place at the company’s Newnan, Georgia plant.
- 15 models, 45 HP to 720 HP
- Comprehensive support services
- Unmatched parts availabilitY
- Cost-effective component exchange program
- Predictive maintenance programs
- Extensive dealer network covering the North American Market
- Wrap-around counterweight lowers the center of gravity increasing stability
- Universal Quick Coupler allows a wide range of attachments
- Interchangeable with skid steer attachments
- Limited Slip Differentials provide additional traction for applications requiring extreme traction control
- Bucket Leveler
- Reliable Kubota Engines, supported locally
- Third spool hydraulics, standard
- High Ground Speed, standard