KBF - Tractor Mounted Forklifts
The new KBF tractor mounted forklift has bought the Kaesler Brothers Forklift into the 21 st century by using the latest 3D Design software and the highest quality German hot rolled high tensile mast profiles. Couple that with the precision hardened and ground combination bearing that take the radial thrust (Main Load) as well as axial thrust (side load) to near eliminate any mast sway. These features make the KBF forklift one of the strongest and reliable Australian made units on the market today.
- Two stage Clearview mast design with two hydraulic lift cylinders tucked in behind the mast profile to give the operator greater vision through the fork mast.
- Industrial mast section with over a 20mm flange thickness and hot rolled to a tolerance of half a millimetre makes the mast incredibly strong and accurate.
- The combination bearing is the precision that allows the unit to take 1500kg with superior accuracy.
- The fork tines are a class 2A High tensile 100x40mm tine and are eye mounted on a 38.1mm 1045 grade chrome bar for strength and movability.
- Many optional accessories including hydraulic side shift, Auxiliary hydraulics for bin tippers and High back frame just to name a few.
There are 3 different models to choose from 1800 (6ft) lift, 2400 (8ft) lift and 3000 (10ft) lift with additional models being designed on request. We also have a range of pallet forks to suit a Tractor three point linkage, Skid steer applications, Loaders and telehandlers. They are all of heavy duty construction and are rated a 1500kg, please contact us for a model to suit your needs.