KELIRON TOP - Iron Chelates
KELIRON TOP contains a high percent of Fe chelated by EDDHA, agronomically the most effective chelating agent for its stability, persistence and ability to release the micronutrient. The ortho-ortho EDDHA isomer, by forming higher amount of bonds with Iron proves more stable if compared to ortho-para type, characterized by a faster action. The presence of the two isomeric forms in different proportions makes KELIRON TOP:
- highly stable and persistent even in strongly alkaline soils;
- fast and effective in releasing Iron absorbable by roots.
- CURES AND PREVENTS IRON CHLOROSIS IN SENSITIVE CROPS (FRUIT TREES)
- EFFECTIVE EVEN IN CASE OF SEVERE SYMPTOMS OF IRON CHLOROSIS
- EXTREMELY STABLE AND PERSISTENT EVEN IN VERY ALKALINE AND CALCAREOUS SOILS