Keltec - Hydraulic Bale Handler
The Keltec Hydraulic Bale Handler is designed to handle and stack your bales with the utmost care, ease of use and speed. The handler can be used to handle wrapped bales with the rotating rollers over the heavy duty tines. The rotating rollers can be removed turning the bale handler into a machine capable of transporting two unwrapped bales of silage, hay or straw at the one time.
- The arms of the handler are moved in and out by a double acting hydraulic cylinder. The main pivots have bearings and grease nipples fitted.
- With its rugged high-quality construction and large lifting capacity the Keltec Hydraulic Bale Handler is the logical choice for you.
- Two heavy duty tines to carry the rotating rollers.
- Main pivots have bearings and grease nipples.
- Brackets for any loader can be supplied.
- Designed for years of trouble free use.
- Weight 180kg
- One double acting hydraulic service required
- Capacity 1200kg