Kenostart, is a teat dip registered as medicinal product in 13 countries in Europe. It is indicated for teat disinfection as part of a prevention strategy for mastitis in cattle. Its formulas and physical characteristics have been developed to obtain the optimum results: broad spectrum activity (more bactericidal iodine available till the next milking), gentle for the skin (pH 5,2; high percentage of emollients) and economic in use (non dripping).
- The product is supplied ready to use as a teat dip.
- The dip cup should hold at least 5ml of dip.
- Dip each teat immediately after milking.
- Ensure that the teat is completely covered to three quarters of its length.
- The dip cup should be replenished as necessary.
- The dip cup should be emptied after treatment and washed before reuse.
- The product is meant to be used as a post-milking teat dip up to two times per day.
- If signs of disease appear or persist, consult a veterinary surgeon. Wash hands after use.