Kerr - Low Profile Fixed Section Tilt Trailer
From Tilt Trailers
Kerr Trailers’ low profile fixed section tilt trailer makes transporting equipment and machinery easy and safe. The 18 foot long platform provides you with a fixed 5.5 foot section and a 12.5 foot long tilting section. This low profile fixed length tilt trailer tilts approx. 20 degrees to simplify loading and unloading. This trailer is available with an 8 foot long gooseneck or a tag-along. The low centre of gravity on this fixed length tilt trailer makes it safe and stable when loading, unloading and transporting equipment.
- Available with different axle configurations (6000 lbs, 7000 lbs and 8000 lbs axles) so that you can select the right fixed length tilt trailer for your needs.
- These low profile full length tilt trailers are designed and manufactured in Quebec, Canada.
- Kerr’s tilt trailers are made with durable frames and simple construction to provide you with a quality trailer that requires low maintenance. Our tilt trailers come equipped with extra heavy duty lock-downs that are used along with cushion cylinders.
- Since 1992, Kerr Trailers has been dedicated to excellence and committed to customer service; this combination allows us to provide you with high quality, safe and low-maintenance trailers.
- Tilt Trailer
- Gooseneck or Tag-Along
- Length (A): 18 feet
- Exterior width: 102 inches
- Width between fenders: 77 inches
- Gooseneck (B): 8 feet
- Pole (B): 52 inches
- Slant: 20 degrees
- Cushion: Cylindres Ǿ 2' X 12'
- Flooring: Spruce Lumber 1- 5/8' thick
- Wiring: Sealed Harness
- Lighting: LED
- Finish: Epoxy Primer, Urethane Finish