Kerr - Low Profile Fixed Section Tilt Trailer
Kerr Trailers’ low profile fixed section tilt trailer makes transporting equipment and machinery easy and safe. The 18 foot long platform provides you with a fixed 5.5 foot section and a 12.5 foot long tilting section. This low profile fixed length tilt trailer tilts approx. 20 degrees to simplify loading and unloading. This trailer is available with an 8 foot long gooseneck or a tag-along. The low centre of gravity on this fixed length tilt trailer makes it safe and stable when loading, unloading and transporting equipment.
- Available with different axle configurations (6000 lbs, 7000 lbs and 8000 lbs axles) so that you can select the right fixed length tilt trailer for your needs.
- These low profile full length tilt trailers are designed and manufactured in Quebec, Canada.
- Kerr’s tilt trailers are made with durable frames and simple construction to provide you with a quality trailer that requires low maintenance. Our tilt trailers come equipped with extra heavy duty lock-downs that are used along with cushion cylinders.
- Since 1992, Kerr Trailers has been dedicated to excellence and committed to customer service; this combination allows us to provide you with high quality, safe and low-maintenance trailers.
- Tilt Trailer
- Gooseneck or Tag-Along
- Length (A): 18 feet
- Exterior width: 102 inches
- Width between fenders: 77 inches
- Gooseneck (B): 8 feet
- Pole (B): 52 inches
- Slant: 20 degrees
- Cushion: Cylindres Ǿ 2' X 12'
- Flooring: Spruce Lumber 1- 5/8' thick
- Wiring: Sealed Harness
- Lighting: LED
- Finish: Epoxy Primer, Urethane Finish