Kersten - Model KWB 40 Series - WeedBrush
Part of Kersten's Utility range of single use machines, the Kersten KWB 40 self-propelled WeedBrush boasts a 5.5hp Honda petrol engine, hydraulic, variable speed transmission and drive to the WeedBrush, forwards direction only with differential to 3km/h.
- 5.5hp Honda petrol engine
- Hydraulic transmission and drive to sweeper
- Forward and reverse direction with differential and variable speed control 0-7km/h
- Large diameter drive wheels (4.00-8 turf pattern)
- Adjustable handlebar
- Hydraulic implement drive with variable speed control, quick release couplings and implement quick-attach system.
The WKBH WeedBrush is also available as an attachment for the Kersten K1500, K2000 and K2100 two wheel tractors featuring the Kersten Quick-attach system allowing the the spreader to be connected or removed in seconds. A garage stand is provided for easy storage. The HS 70 may be also mounted on the rear of larger diesel ride-on mowers using the Kersten FKDR Linkage and hydraulic drive kits.
- Large diameter drive wheels with turf tyres and differential for easy turning.
- Folding handlebars with three height adjustments.
- Chemical free weed and moss control.