Kiefer - Bumper Pull Slant Load Trailers
From Slant Load Trailers
Kiefer® slant load all-aluminum trailers feature a smooth aluminum exterior, aluminum roof, aluminum floor. The Kiefer no-leak roof design with special aluminum extrusions channels water away from the trailer interior. Kiefer manufactured doors provide double sealing around door perimeters to lock out the elements. Kiefer floors are I-beam cross-member reinforced, extruded plank design. Outside tie loops are installed on the both sides of the trailer, (1) per horse, providing more options for locating your trailer or tying off at events. Models equipped with dressing rooms include camper door and screen door, saddle racks, bridle hooks, brush box, and spare tire carrier. The 7'2' wide platform increases interior width compared to standard 6'8' wide trailers.
- All-Aluminum Construction
- Aluminum floor on I-Beam crossmembers
- All Wheel Electric Brakes
- Air flow head & neck double-sided insulated stall divider w/spring loaded holdback
- Body Width: 82.25' Inside Height 7'
- Collapsible rear tack w/ saddle rack on movable post (1) per horse
- Dressing room with carpet, bridle hooks, and brush box
- LED Lighting--all exterior marker & stop/turn/tail
- Padded butt bar across rear opening
- Premium camper door w/screen 32' x 70' (passenger side)
- Rear doors 60/40 split w/18' x 24' windows
- Rubber bumper
- Rubber floor mats in horse area
- Torsion axles (sized to # of horses)
- V-nose aluminum one-piece roof
- White pre-painted .050 smooth aluminum exterior
- Wiring extrusion cover
- 2,3 and 4 horse models available
- Genesis trailers feature a smooth aluminum exterior and a no-leak roof design.
- Outside tie loops on the both sides, (1) per horse: provides flexibility at events as to which side to tie your horse.
- Wider 7' platform increases interior width compared to standard 6'8' wide trailers.
- Easy grip door pulls. (1) Key fits all locks
- Upper and lower turn signals, improves visibility to other drivers and your safety.
- Spring loaded dividers rest against the wall when open and alleviate swinging into the horse during loading.
- Drop down feed door with guards, increases air flow and access to you horse.
- 43 1/2' wide rear load door opening offers easier loading/unloading.