Kivi-Pekka - Model 5 & 6 - Stone Picker
The manufacturing facility is located in Rantasalmi in Eastern Finland, which is renowned for it's stony soil, making it an ideal location for continuous development and vigorous product testing. Our dedication to ongoing development makes the KIVI-PEKKA a very reliable machine. KIVI-PEKKA stone pickers are manufactured in three working widths 4m, 5m and 6 meters. The customers chooses the working size for his own needs. The lifting drum width of the 5 and 6 meter model is wider, which works better in very stony areas.
KIVI-PEKKA soil sieve reduces the amount of soil carried by the stones considerably. It leaves the soil where it belongs, in the field. The stones get cleaned and can be re-used as construction material or for roads. The sieving process happens in the tipping stage when the soil slips into the soil container, from where it returns back to the field. The new mesh rear wall has made the container even more durable.
- The stone picker is attached to a tow bar and the working depth is adjusted with the hydraulic drawbar
- The tow bar attachement reduces pto shaft wear and the working depth stays stable even in the most difficult conditions.
- The tow bar model is stable on onroad conditions
- Stump jumper, located on the machines end of the tow bar helps Your KIVI-PEKKA “jump” over permanent obstacles and stops the tractor weight stressing it.
The KIVI-PEKKA is manufactured with care from durable steel components and comes with a one year warranty. All materials are made from quality Finnish steel.
The special sieve design reduces stone lodging and lifting-drum tine wearThe KIVI-PEKKA power is transmitted via drive belts that absorb the shock from the stones
- Tool and spare part container
- Crow bar
- All pto shafts
- Soil container
- Draw bar attachement with hydraulic pto shaft with extension hose Tyres 560/60 x 22,5 standard single axle