Klima - Model G2 - Vine Pruner
From Vine Pruner
Once you try KLIMA G2 you will never want to prune the old fashioned way again. KLIMA helps grape growers do more with less and can save grape growers millions of dollars in vineyard labour costs year after year.
- Operate in vineyards with undulating terrain
- Operate in vineyards with poor quality wire, mild steel etc
- Operate with less wire breakages in all condition
- Suitable for small tractors built for narrow rows
- Self contained mast - no need for you to purchase a front end loader
- Small and consistent organic mulch size for speedy breakdown
- Easy to pick up and drop out wires - you will be an expert in less than a day
- Enjoy the simple and comfortable joystick controls with adjustments to suit any driver
Four phase KLIMA process:
Wires need to be releasable, anything attaching wires to posts or attached to the wires need to be released so the wires can be fed through the KLIMA head. This is key to the KLIMA system as it utilises the wires to extract waste material.
A small number of skilled pruning staff undertake the initial pass making the all important cane selection and head
positioning choices only.
The KLIMA then lifts and extracts wires and surplus material clear of the replacement canes stripping and mulching in a single pass.
Fruiting wires are then reattached to the intermediate posts and canes are ready to trim and wrap.
The unique, patent pending, cutting and feeding system is the reason the KLIMA Generation 2 design is a universal and fully adaptable tool for your vineyard.
Strong, robust and fully self-contained which allows you to easily mount it to any tractor you have in your fleet.
Allows you to only carry one head that does the job of two.
Simple and intuitive joystick control system gives optimum driver comfort and control.
Provides 100% of the cutting power needed for even the most vigorous vineyard.
No compromise has been made with regards to design, testing or components in its development and construction.