Fella - Model KM 310 TL - Rear Mounted Mower
From Drum Mowers
The KM 310 TL is a premium class rear-mounted mower which has a middle attachment at the centre of gravity. The mower is lifted and lowered again on the headland using a single-acting control unit. A special hydraulic compensating cylinder prevents the mower unit from automatically swinging when it is lifted. Your sward and the cutter bar are therefore protected.
Always Correctly Adjusted
The specially designed TurboLift system relieves the mower bar. The innovative system makes it possible to adjust the bearing pressure quickly, simply and infinitely without additional tools even when travelling. In this way, the mower has no problem in adapting to the most varied of field conditions. By reducing the bearing pressure at moist or wet points, the sward is better protected from impact and forage contamination is reduced to a minimum. And that is all achieved while still maintaining absolute cost-effectiveness and low fuel consumption.
At a glance:
- Mower unit attached at the centre of gravity
- Towed hitch attachment, with low ground impact and economical on fuel
- TurboLift System for infinite adjustment of the bearing pressure
- Mower can be folded at the sides and pivoted at 90º behind the tractor
- Low-lying pivot point for convenient and safe road transport
- Spring-loaded impact guard system