Model KMO-11, KMO-9, KMO-6 - Inter-Row Cultivators
KMO cultivators are intended for inter-row cultivation of sugar beet, sunflower, maize and other row crops featuring a possibility of quick re-adjustment of the inter-row spacing equal to 45cm, 56cm, 70cm, 76cm to match both domestic and foreign 8-, 12-, 16-, 24-row seeders
The cultivators efficiently perform the following operations:
- 100 percent soil crust breaking;
- 100 percent weed destruction in the cultivated area;
- inter-row soil loosening;
- protection of the crops against damage and burying with the uplifted soil layer.
The machine may be supplied complete with devices for distributing pelleted and liquid fertilizers.
The cultivator’s parallelogram-shaped device exactly follows the soil relief with slopes over 5°, and a helical pair with a buttress thread on the carrier wheel support with a graded scale on each section affords precise adjustment of the working depth.
The available carrier wheels with the guide flanges eliminate the cultivator’s eventual declination from the rows’ axis and accidental plant destruction. The provision of rotating safety discs considerably reduces the area of protection zone.
The main sets of the cultivator’s operating sections are the following:
- a set of removable multi-purpose centre hoes 140, 200 or 220 mm wide on a gooseneck spring support;
- a set of removable chisels on a gooseneck spring support;
- a set of removable 8.2 chisel points on a spring support;
- a set of removable multi-purpose duck foot points 140, 200 or 220mm wide on a rigid support;
- a set of protective discs.
The machine may be supplied complete with hillers, single flat hoes and other operating elements in various combinations both multi-purpose and designed for specific crops.