Kokan - Model 500S - Air Jet Berry Harvester
The KOKAN 500s provides an innovative, unique and proven Solution for Effective Harvesting of wide range of fruits including Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries and Black Currants.
Unlike other industry available harvesters, the mechanism of agitating fruit plants is essentially touchless, resulting in minimum fruit bruise and bush damage rate.
Employs industry proven and improved methods of detached fruit collection, transport and purification. Delayed free fall of detached and collected fruits is another inherent and distinctive design feature of KOKAN 500S, which provides further reduction in bruise rate.
Inherent application versatility is accomplished via simple and user friendly adjustment of machine operating parameters, such as independent adjustment of pulsating air jets velocity and frequency.
The world market represented by mechanical harvesters of berries with the technology of mechanical rapping system percussion. Compared to mechanical harvesting, Kokan 500S offers air-harvesting and purification of the fruit that has many benefits:
- Multifunctional harvester with friendly adjustment operating parameters for harvesting wide range of berry fruits including Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries and Black Currants.
- Selective harvesting – harvesting mature fruits only.
- Do not come to birth defects and the plant itself.
- Do not come to break gender branches and reduce the yield – with pneumatic pillows tecnology for soft berry drops.
- Capability of harvesting from the beginning of harvest season.
- The lower selling price than the existing competition.
- The harvested fruit from the fields can directly go to the consumer.