The main advantage of the KOMFORT2 is its independent chassis , which is fully galvanized (just like the tank and drawbar) and which allows to support traction strains of a rear implement.
The V-design of the drawbar - inspired by the MODULO2 range - allows to set the pump in a perfectly horizontal position. This configuration ensures a better protection against shocks, as well as perfect and complete lubrication, and allows to mount the vacuum pump in an optimal way.
- Cattle breeding
- Construction tipping trailer
- Muck spreaders
- Slurry tankers
- Structure width at the running gear : 1.000 (mm)
- Max. wheel dimensions : Ø 1.700 (mm) / Width 850 (mm) (fixed axle) - Width 750 (steering axle) (1)
- Running Gear : Single-axle, Bogie
- Hitching suspension : Standard with cross-springs / Hydropneumatic (2)
- Pumping Systems : Vacuum
- Pumping Tools : All types
- Rear implements : All types (3) : arable injector (≤ 13 tines) / Solodisc (≤ 6,2 m)