Kongskilde - Model DPC40 - Combi-cleaner
Ideal for the pre-cleaning and screening of Wheat, Barley, Oats, Canola, Peas, Lupins and Beans, as well as for grading of malting barley and seed.
- Compact design – The scalping screen is placed inside the main screening barrel resulting in a smaller physical size of the cleaner. This allows for easier installation.
- Combined conveying of screenings. One single outlet handles all screenings. Segregation of screenings is available.
- Choice of Drives – Electric, PTO, Engine, or Hydraulic.
- Ease of setup - with simple adjustments.
- Easy screen replacement - with self locking handles.
- Economical – Low cost and low power requirement.
- High capacity screen design.
- Modular design – Choice of the base stationery unit or with the addition of several transport systems allowing the cleaner to be fitted to or added into your own custom designed cleaning operation.
- Reduced dust levels - though the aspiration action (with all shields in place).
- Safety – Fully enclosed safety shields.
- Accessories – choice of added options available.
- Selling Price: A cleaner sample commands a higher selling price.
The rotating barrel incorporates a set of 3 tapered internal screens for removal of large impurities (scalping), as well as the large diameter outer set of 2 screens for the removal of small impurities. Total screen area is 10.6 square metres. Cleaning of the outer screen is achieved through the use of a rotating brush assembly.
Once the sized grain has passed through the screens the Aspirator then removes the light impurities.
Screenings are augered into the blowline and can be blown into a Truck or Silo, or can be segregated if required.
- PTO drive - 540rpm.
- Electric drive – 3 Phase.
- Engine drive with electric start.
- Hydraulic drive (allowing addition of hydraulic motors for augers).
Kongskilde has a comprehensive range of screens available to handle most grains. The design of the screens offers a large percentage of open space which in turn increases capacity. Screens are made from 1.0mm Galvanized Sheet. Please consult your supplier for more information.