Krebs millMAX - Ultimate Mill Discharge (UMD) Heavy Duty Centrifugual Slurry Pump
millMAX Ultimate Mill Discharge Pump Range
- The millMAX UMD includes a wide range of pump sizes that can handle flows from 1,900 to 15,000 cubic meters an hour (8,500-65,000GPM).
- millMAX UMD High Pressure models are also available for multistage applications.
- High Chrome and Rubber Suction and Back Liners are available
With the patented millMAX suction side sealing system, the Ultimate Mill Discharge (UMD) pump is now the longest lasting (which reduces cycle time) and most slurry efficient pump in its class. In addition to traditional slurry pumping applications, the suction side sealing system has allowed the UMD to be used in the oil sands industry. The UMD is available for all Oil Sands processes including but not limited to: Tailings, Hydrotransport, Cyclone Feed, Thickener Underflow, Floatation, PSV/PSC Feed and Underflow. The millMAX UMD pumps are available in standard and high pressure designs.
Benefits of the millMAX Ultimate Mill Discharge Pump
The millMAX UMD has all of the benefits of the millMAX suction side sealing system in addition to a hydraulically improved design that:
- Minimizes turbulence inside the volute
- Increases the wear life of the wet end components
- Reduces Downtime
- Increases Slurry Efficiency
- Maintains consistent pressure to Hydrocyclones
The bottom line is the UMD pumps more tons per kilowatt while lasting longer than the competition.
millMAX UMD is the product of FLSmidth Krebs continual effort to partner with our customers by listening to their feedback and improving our designs to best meet their needs.
The Ultimate Mill Discharge Pump is designed for the harshest abrasive environment.
Reviews have been disabled for Krebs millMAX - Ultimate Mill Discharge (UMD) Heavy Duty Centrifugual Slurry Pump.