Kronos - Model 100H / 100 4WD - Timber Trailer
Models 100 H, 120 H, 100 4WD, and 120 4WD are dual-beamed. This has made it possible to keep the trailer frame structure low and the trailer's centre of gravity low also when carrying a load. The sturdy structure of the trailers is able to accommodate even the heavier loader models.
The timber trailers can be customised to fulfil the individual needs of users. Kronos forestry trailers include various loader mounting options and hydraulic systems. The trailers can be provided with extra bolsters, tractor mountings, and brake systems, which can adapted to meet the varying requirements of different countries.
The 4WD models provided with hydraulic transmission. The power is transmitted to the tyres by means of rollers forced against the tyres by means of hydraulic cylinders. The wheels can be provided with separate brakes. Their tractive force is approx. 1600 kp.
- Weight, kg 1850 1490
- Carrying capacity, kg 10000 10000
- Total weight permitted on bogie with max speed 30 km/h, kg - -
- Cross-section area of load platform, m² 2,1 2,1
- Overall length, mm 5700 5700
- Length of the load area, mm 3800 3800
- Bolsters: Fixed / Movable 3/0 3/0
- Load supports 6 6
- Bogie wheelbase, mm 900 1040
- Bogie movement range, degrees 20 20
- Push force of trailer, kN (kp) hydr.driven*185 bar 16 (1600)* -
- Ground clearance, at bogie, mm ~ 580 ~ 580
- Ground clearance at rear of frame, mm ~ 580 ~ 580