Kubota - Model BX1860 - Sub-Compact Tractor
- Gear Up and Go Sales Event: Standard Rates - KCC Standard!
- Kubota Customer Instant Rebate Program - BX Series Tractor Implement (on eligible models*)!
- Gear Up and Go Sales Event: Promotional Rates!
Powerful Kubota Diesel Engine
- Equipped with an 18 hp diesel engine.These 3-cylinder workhorses offer unparalleled power for tractors this size, and more than enough muscle for all your gardening and mowing duties.
Hydrostatic Power Steering
- A standard feature on all BX-Series tractors, power steering makes steering practically effortless, thus reducing stress and fatigue.
Deluxe High-back Seat and High-back Reclining Seat
- Your high-back seat, standard on the BX1860 / BX2360 provides you with soft cushioning and superior thigh support for exceptional comfort during operation.
Reverse Air Flow
- The radiator of the BX-Series is positioned in the middle of the tractor rather than the front. So, airflow is taken in from the operator area and pushed towards the front of the hood. This helps reduce overheating, prevents grass from getting in the radiator grill and keeps the operator cooler.
Bright Halogen Headlights
- The halogen headlights of the BX offer a clear bright light at dawn, dusk or dark of night. Furthermore, their casing and style have been designed to give the tractor a sleeker look.
Versatile Category I, 3-point Hitch
- Put your BX-Series to work with its Category I, 3-point hitch.This sturdy, hydraulically controlled hitch allows you to attach a wide array of rear implements.
2-pedal HST Operation
- When frequent changes in speed and direction are needed, HST responds with its smooth operating forward and reverse pedals, leaving your hands free for steering and implement control.
Spacious Operator Area
- The pedal layout on BX-Series tractors helps aid operator comfort.The forward and reverse HST pedals are split and the differential lock is located on the side of the seat.This design provides a larger deck area, which offers more foot room, eliminating the cramped feeling of most other tractors in this class.
- With increments of 1/4 in. at the lower link end, our quarter inching valve provides easier implement control.The lever guide's regulator allows smaller adjustments, which are often required when attaching / detaching 3-point mounted implements or when performing sensitive jobs.
- The BX-Series tractors feature a digital tachometer that offers operators precise monitoring of engine revolutions, especially when operating the PTO.When the engine is off, the digital tachometer displays the hour meter.
- Rigid roll-over protective structure comes standard on the BX1860, BX2360 and BX2660.
- Hand rail
- Metal hood / fenders
- Deluxe lever guide
- DC outlet