Kubota - Model BX1870 - Compact Utility Tractor
- With an overall length similar to a standard garden tractor, the BX-Series tractors are east to drive and can work smoothly even in tight spaces. The BX-Series compact size also means they're gentle to the turf. But don't be fooled by their compact dimensions - these tractors are powerful and capable of handling a wide range of garden and yard needs.
Performance-Matched Kubota Diesel Engines
- Powered by rugged engines built by Kubota exclusively for the BX-Series.
Bright Halogen Headlights
- The halogen headlights of the BX-Series provide clear, bright illumination when working and traveling at night.
- Kubota's BX-Series' rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for heavy-duty front-loader work and operating other implements.
- Provides plenty of ground clearance - 9 inches - to get you over rocks and other objects in your path.
Reverse Air Flow
- On the BX-Series, the radiator is located in the middle of the tractor rather than at the front. Air is taken in from the operator area and pushed towards the front through the radiator. This reduces overheating, keeps grass from clogging the radiator grill, and prevents hot air from blowing on the operator.
New Steering Wheel Position
- The steering wheel on all BX-Series tractors has been repositioned to provide any operator with better steering control and greater comfort.
Hydraulic Power Steering
- A standard feature on all BX-Series tractors, hydraulic power steering offers effortless control, thereby reducing operator stress and fatigue.
Versatile Category I, 3-point Hitch
- The BX-Series all feature a sturdy, hydraulically controlled hitch that allows you to attach a wide array of rear implements.
Front Implement 4-Position Control Valve
- A front 4-position valve lets you quickly and easily attach a front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve is easy to access but won't obstruct operations or impair the tractor's clean and sleek look. (Tractor can be ordered without valve)
- With increments of 1/4 in. at the lower link end, Kubota's quarter-inching valve provides easier implement control. The lever guide's regulator allows smaller adjustments, which are often required when attaching / detaching 3-point mounted implements or performing delicate jobs.
Large Fuel Tank
- You get more work done when you're not stopping frequently to refuel. The BX-Series' large 6.6. gal. fuel tank ensures that refueling operations don't hinder your work schedule.
Metal Hood / Fenders
- Strong and durable, the BX-Series' metal hood and fenders resist dings and dents, ensuring that your BX tractor continues to look good
Spacious Operator Area
- Operator comfort has been enhanced by a new, fully flat deck layout with the brake on the left side, providing more room for the feet. The new design also improves operability.
Easy to read Meter Panel
- A new control panel design enhances operability by placing all vital indicators on a single, easy to read panel. The new panel features a coolant tachometer on the left and an LCD display for fuel level and coolant temperature on the right. Warning indicators for battery, headlights, turn signal, and low fuel are in the middle. With just a single glance, you get a complete picture of your tractor’s functions.
- Now standard across all BX-Series models, this ROPS meets SAE specifications and provides for safe and efficient operation. It also easily folds down without tools, allowing the tractor to pass under low-hanging obstructions. It also makes for easier storage of the tractor in a garage or shed.
Deluxe Lever Guide
- The BX-Series tractors feature a large angled lever guides, for hassle-free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
12V DC Outlet
- Charge your smart phone or cell phone with the built-in 12-Volt socket.
2-Pedal HST Operation
- HST offers fast and smooth forward and reverse speed and direction changes via twin foot pedals that leave your hands free for steering and implement control.
- Hand rail
- Cup holder