- Three-Bladed Discs - With three blades per disc Kubota mowers are constantly cutting. This means a third less load per blade; an even load on the drive; smoother power usage; and produces a neat, cleanly cut stubble.
- Fully Welded Cutterbar - The fully welded Kubota cutterbar with overlapping C-channels makes for a very stiff and strong design, ensuring very high level of durability. The cutterbar’s high oil capacity ensures a very low working temperature for efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- Vertical Transport Position - When in transport, the mowers are folded to a vertical position well behind the tractor. The center of gravity is close to the tractor, which ensures excellent weight distribution and transport stability.
- Fast Lift on Headlands - The mower is easily lifted via a hydraulic cylinder without activating the tractor’s 3pt linkage. The advantage is less wear on tractor and machine, as the PTO stays in the same position, minimizing vibrations in the transmission.
- BreakAway - When an obstacle is encountered, the DM1000 series swings backwards to protect the cutterbar. By reversing the mower is reset into working position.
- Height: Stubble - 0.78'-1.97' (20-50) (inc/mm)
- Weight: 860 lbs (390 kg)
- Transport Width: 3'9' (1.2 m)
- Cutter Bar Operating Angle: -45 / +15
- Remotes: 1
- Standard: BreakAway, Overrun clutch, Swath Board (RH)
- Hitch Tongue Weight: 2 (CAT)
- Cutting Width: 5'6' (1.7 m)
- Number of discs: 4
- Number of knives: 12
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- PTO/HP Required: 36/26 (hp/KW):
- RPM: 540