Kubota - Model RA1042T - Single Rotary Rake
Rake in the benefits with Kubota's innovative RA1024T single rotary rake with a 13'9' working width, high-lift tine arms for improved windrows, maintenance-friendly gearbox and much more.
- Ideal for Low Horsepower Tractors - The new Kubota RA1042T single rotary rake is designed for low power requirements, while still delivering considerable working width of 13’9” (4.2m). Offering a pull-type design and linkage mounted drawbar, the Kubota RA1042T can be easily operated by low horsepower tractors.
- Maintenance-Friendly Gearbox - The Kubota RA1042T single rotary rakefeatures oil-immersed cam discs and guide rollers. Tine arm bearings are integrated into, and permanently greased inside, the cam track and are virtually maintenance-free. Kubota-developed cam tracks are specifically tailored to individual rotor diameters for optimum raking at any working width and on any model.
- High Lift Tine Arms - The Kubota RA1042T single rotary rake is fitted with curved tine arms, to ensure a regular and even windrow formation. Additionally the curved shape prevents material from being pushed in the direction of the rotor and allows a higher lifting out of the swath.
- Exceptional Raking Performance - The Kubota RA1042T single rotary rake is fitted with 11 tangential tine arms and 4 double tines per arm. The high tine frequency ensures clean raking performance, even at reduced rpm and high travel speed. Infinitely variable cam track adjustment allows fine tuning to obtain optimum raking and swath formation according to crop conditions.
- Easy Set for Transport - The Kubota RA1042T single rotary rake is easily set for transport and can be conveniently raised up to a height of 1’6“ from the tractor driver’s seat. The guard is easily folded manually and tine arms are quickly removed for even more narrow transport width.
- HydroLift with Lifting Height of 19.7” - With 19.7” (500mm) lifting height, windrows can be driven over with no problems. The rotor is lifted using only a single acting valve.