One-piece headstock with height adjustable pick-up cups on 4E - high strength linkages between headstock and frame - reinforced beam - sheath mounted skimmers adjustable in three dimensions - complete range of plough bodies - multiple working widths - a range of depth wheels (sizes, steel or rubber, position) - combined offsetting / angling - Traction (T) bolt safety - long life wearing parts - many additional options.
The Multi-Master 112 is the plough to meet all your demands: robust, reliable and easy to set-up. With good underbeam and point to point clearances the plough can cope easily with large quantities of trash.
Easy adjustments include:
- Setting the plough offsetting in relation to the tractor tyre spacing by simple pin positions.
- Offsetting and angling combined to give perfect plough alignment for any given 1st furrow setting
- One piece headstock
- Quick hitch cross-shaft.
- High strength heat treated turnover shaft, 85mm diameter on 3E/4 furrow, 105mm on 4E/5 furrow.
- Vertical levelling adjustment by turnscrew.
- Sealed integrated tool box with spanners and exchange traction bolts.