L.B. White Sentinel - Radiant Tube Heater
From Poultry Heaters
The L.B. White Sentinel is the only radiant tube heater designed specifically for poultry houses. With its advanced reflector and pressurized burner design, the Sentinel delivers maximum heat distribution out to the sidewalls, as well as even heat down the length of the tube. So you get better, more consistent heat coverage throughout the building. With interlocking tubes and self-leveling hangers included as part of a complete installation kit, the Sentinel is extremely easy to install and even easier to maintain. The Sentinels ability to use fresh air from a side wall or attic helps it run cleaner and require less maintenance.
L.B. White has perfected every aspect of our Sentinel™ radiant tube heater which is designed to withstand the harsh environments of poultry facilities. This has led to our reputation for reliability, durability and serviceability in the field.
Key Features of the Sentinel Radiant Tube Heater for Poultry Houses:
- 30 foot, 40 foot and 50 foot tube lengths
- A variety of models with heat output ratings from 100,000 to 150,000 Btu/h
- Natural gas or liquid propane gas models
- Choose from single stage or two stage models
- Dependable spark ignition
- 100% test fired at our plant
- Easy installation and maintenance