These rugged scrapers come in a range of sizes from 8 to 12 feet to fit your needs and your equipment. Standard on all models is our 1/2 inch thick reversible hardened cutting edge, ready to smooth out the bumps and fill in the hollows. Cutting depth is controlled by a 3” x 8” hydraulic cylinder so you can decide how much of a bite to take and adjust on the go. Hydraulic tilt models use a spindle and tandem tube design together with a 3” x 6” cylinder. This provides up to 10° of tilt each way. Hydraulic tilt models are also equipped with a swivel hitch to help prevent binding at the hitch when the blade is tilted. This not only helps you smooth out the bumps but also helps put the perfect finish on your grade.
- Works great for leveling and filling pot- holes
- Tilt models tilt 10 degrees and come with a swivel hitch
- Tilt models require 2 remotes
- Bolt on blades are easy to reverse for twice the wear
- Greaseable pins on lift arm give long life
- 3' x 12” cylinder give lifting power and height
- Equipped with jack
- Comes with 9.5 litre tires
- Available widths 8' ,10', or 12'