Land Pride - Model FM31 Series - Flail Mowers
Land Pride's FM31 Series Flail Mowers feature the same tough components as our 41 Series, but with blades offering a fine cut. The rear roller, which acts as the cutting height gauge, has tapered ends to eliminate gouging during tight maneauvers. Easily offset the hitch for a closer cut alongside buildings, fences, roadsides or for getting under tree limbs. A formed scraper keeps the roller free of moist grass and mud so cutting height is not disturbed.
88” Cutting width. 35-80 HP Gearbox Rating.3-Point screw type hitch can be offset 7 3/4” Left & right.ACME threads on offset. One year gearbox warranty.540 RPM cast iron gearbox with over-running clutch.1/2” – 6” Cutting height. 1” Cutting capacity.Fine cutting knives.5 1/2” Rotor diameter.Reverse rotor rotation. High knife tip speed .Cat. 4 driveline . 4 - 'B' Section belts.3/16” Deck thickness. Baffles on top inside of deck . Height adjusting roller.Standard scrapers on rear height adjusting roller .Hinged rear gate
- A good cutting width for many applications.
- Fits a large array of consumer, municipality and landscape of tractors.
- Easily offset the hitch for a closer cut alongside buildings, fences, roadsides and for getting under tree limbs.
- ACME threads are deeper allowing for easy screwing adjustment.
- The gearbox is designed tough to withstand the rigors of flail mowing.
- Enables the rotor to free swing to a stop when the tractor PTO has been turned off.
- Variable cutting heights for many uses. Lowest cutting height allows for scalping in grasses such as Bermuda prior to overseeding.
- Cut saplings when used in a rough setting.
- Heavy enough to cut 1” material, yet fine enough to groom a yard.
- Large rotor is able to take rough conditions.Brings the cut material up and over which allows it to be dispersed more evenly.
- Knife tip speed of 9,805 fpm for cleaner cut.
- Heavy-duty driveline matches up with HP range as well as potential conditions.
- 'B' Section belts have more surface to pulley contact and fits deeper in the groove.
- Allows the mower to handle rough conditions.
- Keeps cut material from clumping together, ensuring an even distribution of clippings.
- Rear height adjusting roller with greaseable bearings and tapered ends to prevent gouging during turns.
- Keeps roller clean for consistent cutting height.
- Can be opened for easier discharge in heavy conditions, or left closed for greater mulching capabilities.