Land Pride - Model HR1548 - Box Scrapers
Land Pride's HR25 Series Box Scrapers are ideal for ripping, leveling, finish grading, and backfilling applications at commercial feedlots, outdoor arenas, building sites, and maintenance operations on farm and ranch lanes or roadways or constructions sites. The hydraulic retractable ripping shanks in combination with the 21' double-thick moldboard design make these units highly productive for construction projects.
- Hydraulic Control of shank tube-Raising and lowering of shank tube without leaving tractor.
- Heat treated spring steel shanks-Heat-treated for longevity.
- Positive Locking System-Shanks are kept in the up or down position with a positive locking system. This keeps the scarifier bar from bouncing in transport, and tight during field use.
- Heat treated dimpled on tips-Easy to replace tips are heat treated for toughness.
- Rear backfill blade - Rear backfill blade allows for backfilling trenches or foundations.
- Quick Hitch or Cat. 1 3-Point Hitch - Fits a wide variety of tractors. Quick hitch capability allows for easy hook-up.
- Lower hitch clevises - Allows for easier hook-up of the tractor’s lower draft arms.
- Roll-formed moldboard: 19” high MR15
- Roll-formed moldboard keeps materials flowing which puts less drag on the Box Scraper, resulting in lower HP requirements and faster working conditions.
- Heat-treated, reversible and replaceable cutting edges - Heat-treated for hardness. Reversible so both edges can be used before having to be replaced.