Land Pride - Model ZSR54 Kawasaki 23 hp - Zero Turn Mowers
1.5 to 4.5 in. Cutting Height:
- Provides a good range of cutting heights in 1/4 in. increments for any type of turf grass.
Narrow Drive Tire Stance:
- Provides good maneuverability. Allows for tight turns, yet gives a very stable platform over uneven ground.
High Ground Speed:
- Can mow a lot of grass in a short time.
- Adjustable Steering Levers with Comfort Grip Handles:
- Wide range of adjustments to accommodate almost any size of operator. Grips are designed for operator comfort and sustained productivity.
Stronger Clean Frame Design:
- Integral frame and hydraulic reservoir construction reduces component clutter under the seat for easy cleanout and service access.
Single Welded 10 ga. Deck Frame with Reinforced Edges:
- Makes a stronger deck and reduces unwanted flex.
Rapid Deck Height Adjustment:
- The foot operated with spring assist deck lift and deck stop locater makes for a quick and easy precise cutting height adjustments.
Easy Clean-Out Deck Top:
- Deck allows air and debris move across the top for improved belt cooling and easy clean out.
Mid-Mount Deck Design:
- Puts deck closer to operator’s line of sight for more efficient and precise operation.
Floating Deck Design:
- Chain suspension design provides excellent flotation over uneven terrain.
Four Anti-Scalp Rollers:
- Two located on deck ends and two located toward mid-decks keeps scalping to a minimum.
Hydro-Gear Zero-Turn Transaxle Drive Unit on Each Rear Wheel:
- Each rear wheel has an integrated hydrostatic transaxle containing a pump with fan for cooling and drive motor. These units are self contained and maintenance free except for changing hydraulic filters.
Wide Rear Turf Tread Tires:
- Offers excellent ground flotation and gentle on turf grasses.
Front Ribbed Tires Mounted in Heavy Duty Pivoting Caster Forks:
- Provide for a quick and durable turning response.
- Electric Clutch Control:
- Provides an easy smooth engagement of the mower blade drive system.
Single Kevlar™ Drive Belts:
- Drive belts made with Kevlar™ fiber provide long belt life. 1 hydrostatic pump drive belt and 1 deck drive belt is easier to maintain and not as expensive as multiple belt designs.
- 1-3/8 in. Blade Spindles Mounted in Ductile Iron Housings:
- Blade spindles and spindle housings are designed to handle heavy shock loads.
Accessible Blade Spindle Zerks:
- Makes greasing the blade spindles easy.
Heavy Duty Heat Treated Fusion® High Lift Blades:
- Made from highest quality 0.25 in. thick fusion treated steel for high wear and increase blade life. High lift design stands grass up before cutting.
High Blade Tip Speed:
- Provides a clean quality cut. (18,300 fpm and higher)
Electric Start with Choke Control:
- Keyed ignition and manual choke control are placed for 1-handed starting convenience.
Engine Oriented for Easy Access:
- Oil dipstick, oil drain ports, air filter, oil filter, spark plugs, choke and throttle can be serviced from the rear verses the side.
Center Mounted Rear Engine:
- Provides maximum mower stability, easy service access, increased leg room, and increased air flow around engine fins to extend engine life.