Land Pride - Model ZSR54 - Zero Turn Mowers
The ZSR Series zero turn mowers are a 'Super' Razor for those small acreage homeowners who want just a little more. The ZSR offers a wider deck choice, larger rear tires, a floating front axle and 'commercial' quality gears in the wheel motors. The floating front axle is a great feature for rolling and undulating terrain. While in the float position, typically all four wheels will be in contact with the ground, giving you a smoother, more comfortable ride than most zero turn mowers can offer. In the rigid position, the axle allows you to hang the left deck side over the curb for a clean cut.
- Manufacturer Land Pride
- Model Year 2014
- Model ZSR54 Kawasaki 23 hp
- MSRP Request a Quote
- Length 78.25 in. with hitch plate
- Height Top of Folded ROPS: 50.25 in.
- Top of Unfolded ROPS: 70.25 in.
- Width 67.25 in. with chute down
- 48 in. tire to tire
- Weight 890 lbs.
- Turning Radius Zero-turn
- Mowing Width 54 in.
- Mowing Height Range 1.5 - 4.5 in.
- Mowing Height Adjustments 0.25 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity 12 gal.
- Engine Type 4-stroke OHV, V-twin
- Engine Make Kawasaki
- Engine Model FS691V
- Fuel Type Unleaded gasoline with octane rating of 87 or higher
- Cylinders 2
- Horsepower 23 hp
- Displacement 44.3 ci (726 cc)
- Torque 40.9 ft. lbs. (55.4 Nm)
- Starter 12V electric
- Cooling Forced air-cooled, fly-wheel fan
- Ignition Keyed 12V electronic