The Mandako Land Roller features a simply designed, easy to use triplex roller on wider models or a single roller on narrow models. Easy to use in the field and easy to transport on the road. Working widths up to 60'.
Prevent swather and combine wear/breakage by incorporating the Land Roller into your equipment maintenance program.
- An expensive and time-consuming combine repair can be avoided by simply pushing the rocks into the ground with the Land Roller and therefore keeping the rocks out of the combine
- Avoid sickle bar knives and guards from breaking, achieving equipment longitivtiy by keeping them from running in the dirt
Increase Crop Yields
Pulse crop growers consistently find an increase of 1-2 bushel increase in yield on rolled fields.
- Reach the lower pods on the plant with the ability to cut lower, with less dirt in the hopper
- Rolling lodged fields ease harvesting due to less left on the ground
Increase Seed Germination
Farmers are reporting a 10-15% increase in seed germination in dry years.
- Rolling increases the seed to soil contact and also seals in the moisture
Faster Decomposition of Corn Stalks
- Rolling corn stalks after harvest crushes the stalks, enabling them to decompose faster and leaving the field in better condition to seed into.
Vigorous Alfalfa Regrowth
- Rolling alfalfa fields with 3-5” of regrowth bends the stalks causing a more vigorous regrowth and more pounds per acre.
More than a Rock Roller
The land roller has become so much more than a rock roller in pulse crops.
- Effective in no till, minimum till or conventional till situations
- Usage for pulses, canole, grain, corn and forages
- Versatile for most soil types
- Roll the fields before seeding to leave an even seed bed and better depth control with an air seeder
- Level rodent mounds and push rocks into the ground for hay and forage land
- Standard widths: 6' 12' 15' 20' 30' 34' 40' 45' 50' 60' (custom widths available)
- Drum diameter: 36” or 42”
- Drum wall thickness: 5/8” or 3/4”
- 3” drum shaft and bearing
- Shaft extends into the drum and supported with 1/2” plate
- 4” x 8” heavy wall material in frame
- Load range “E” highway tires (10ply)
- 2” 6000lb axles
- Capable of adding water to the drums
- Hydraulic wing lock system
- Auto fold
- Transport width: 12.5'
- Standard safety chain
- Standard light package
- Optional ﬂoating hitch kit
- Optional acre counter