The Mandako Land Roller features a simply designed, easy to use triplex roller on wider models or a single roller on narrow models. Easy to use in the field and easy to transport on the road. Working widths up to 60'.
Prevent swather and combine wear/breakage by incorporating the Land Roller into your equipment maintenance program.
- An expensive and time-consuming combine repair can be avoided by simply pushing the rocks into the ground with the Land Roller and therefore keeping the rocks out of the combine
- Avoid sickle bar knives and guards from breaking, achieving equipment longitivtiy by keeping them from running in the dirt
Increase Crop Yields
Pulse crop growers consistently find an increase of 1-2 bushel increase in yield on rolled fields.
- Reach the lower pods on the plant with the ability to cut lower, with less dirt in the hopper
- Rolling lodged fields ease harvesting due to less left on the ground
Increase Seed Germination
Farmers are reporting a 10-15% increase in seed germination in dry years.
- Rolling increases the seed to soil contact and also seals in the moisture
Faster Decomposition of Corn Stalks
Rolling corn stalks after harvest crushes the stalks, enabling them to decompose faster and leaving the field in better condition to seed into.
Vigorous Alfalfa Regrowth
Rolling alfalfa fields with 3-5” of regrowth bends the stalks causing a more vigorous regrowth and more pounds per acre.
More than a Rock Roller
The land roller has become so much more than a rock roller in pulse crops.
- Effective in no till, minimum till or conventional till situations
- Usage for pulses, canole, grain, corn and forages
- Versatile for most soil types
- Roll the fields before seeding to leave an even seed bed and better depth control with an air seeder
- Level rodent mounds and push rocks into the ground for hay and forage land
- Standard widths: 6' 12' 15' 20' 30' 34' 40' 45' 50' 60' (custom widths available)
- Drum diameter: 36” or 42”
- Drum wall thickness: 5/8” or 3/4”
- 3” drum shaft and bearing
- Shaft extends into the drum and supported with 1/2” plate
- 4” x 8” heavy wall material in frame
- Load range “E” highway tires (10ply)
- 2” 6000lb axles
- Capable of adding water to the drums
- Hydraulic wing lock system
- Auto fold
- Transport width: 12.5'
- Standard safety chain
- Standard light package
- Optional ﬂoating hitch kit
- Optional acre counter