Landia - Model MPTK - Medium Pressure Motor Pump For Dry Installation
Dry-installed pump for agricultural slurry handling, fitted with cast iron casing. 14 motor sizes from 0.55 to 30 kW. Capacity up to approx. 475 m³/hour. Horizontal or vertical installation (fixed) (shown here with horizontal support leg). Supplied without knife system (Available with standard- or extended knife system). Can be used as booster for long distance pumping.
Landia centrifugal pumps with open impellers and ventilated motors from 0.55 to 30.0 kW. Especially suited for pumping of heavily contaminated liquids with a high dry matter content, like e. g. slurry. Numerous application possibilities: agricultural slurry, vegetable processing, fish industry, for increased pressure, vacuum plants and biogas plants.
- High efficiency.
- Sturdy pump casing and impeller of cast iron.
- Specially designed pump casing and impeller for pumping of slurry, pulp and sludge.
- Can be supplied with two different knife systems.
- Easily exchanged sealing system.
- Extensive hot dip galv. mounting and operating equipment range.
- Pump casing: cast iron AISI A48-40B
- Impeller: cast iron AISI A48-40B