Landoll - Model 2000 Series - Row Crop Cultivator
The Landoll 2000 Series Row Crop Cultivator is designed as a high speed, heavy residue cultivator used primarily as a weed control/soil aeration tool. The 2000 Series fits into a multitude of row crop cultivation operations including ridge-till (with proper options), minimum till and no-till. The 2000 Series is engineered with a close coupled hitch frame that allows operation with smaller tractors with less hydraulic capacity for an added advantage over most of the competition.
The 2000 Series' patented weeding disc adjustment is an industry exclusive that utilizes detent pins and holes for positive depth, width and pitch settings. Aggressiveness of the shank is controlled by four fixed-angle settings of 11, 15, 19, and 23 degrees. Consistent row to row adjustments are made easy without clamps or measuring. Adjustment time for changing settings is kept to a minimum.
Long life is built into the gang assemblies on the Series 2000 Row Crop Cultivator. Wide parallel linkages with greaseable pivot points maintain gang alignment for precision cultivation operations. Gang twist and/or drift are virtually non-existent.
- 7” x 7” x 3/8” Heavy-Duty Tool Bar
- Wide Parallel Linkage with Heavy-Duty Down Pressure Springs
- 6” x 4” Gang Frames
- 16” Penetrator Sweeps Standard on 30” Row Spacing
- 24” Penetrator Sweeps Standard on 36” or 38” Row Spacing
- Adjustable 20” Coulters
- Fork Mounted Gauge Wheels with 4.6” x 16” Hard Rubber Tires
- 14” Weeding Discs with Triple Lip Sealed Bearings
- Cat. II Three-Point Hitch for 4 Through 8 Row Units
- Cat. III Three-Point Hitch for 10 Through 16 Row Units
- Yellow Powder Coat Paint
- Safety Warning Lights