Landpride - Model 3P500 - 3-Point Min-Till Compact Dril
The 3P500 5' 3-Point Min-Till drill is designed to get into places big drills simply can't; like wooded areas, orchards, and vineyards. These excel when seeding into fully prepared and minimum tillage plots. Add the optional small seeds box and plant two different seeds at the same time. The 3P500 is ground driven and features 4-speed gearboxes for fast seed rate changes. The rugged 00 Series openers provide accurate and consistent seed placement plus they offer 7' of stagger to allow redidue to easily flow under the unit. The 3P500V offers narrower spacing and a low profile box that is ideal for orchards and vineyards.
- Category I & II hitch
- Choice of 2x13 Single Press Wheels or 3x13 Center Rib Press Wheels
- 2 bu/ft. Box Capacity
- 1 3/4' Fluted Seed Cups with Powdered metal flutes
- 4 Speed Gearbox for various seed Rates
- Heavy Duty Coil Springs for down pressure on press wheels
- T-Handle Opener Depth Adjustment
- 3P500V: Narrow row spacing & low profile box
- Easy 3-point mounting on various types of tractors.
- Press wheel options allow tailoring to various soil conditions.
- Larger box reduces downtime / more acres per fill.
- Delivers outstanding accuracy.
- Makes seed rates changes quick and painless.
- Gives you the range from 90 to 180 lbs. of consistent down pressure.
- Provides 18 different positions for accurate depth.
- Ideal for orchards & vineyards
- 5' Width
- 3-Point Min-Till
- Cat. 1 & 2 hitch
- Choice of 2x13 single press wheels or 3x13 Center rib press wheels
- Center mounted single drive wheels
- 1 3/4' Fluted seed cups with powdered metal flutes
- 2 bu/ft Box capacity
- Direct link press wheel for depth control